A True Entertainer's Delight
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Introduced by an appealing street presence, this superb home is situated in the most convenient of locations. Beautifully presented and fully renovated, this house combines modern functionality with practicality.
Stylishly renovated kitchen with glass splashback and 40mm Caesar stone bench tops with waterfall-edge and stainless steel appliances, ducted exhaust, 900mm oven and induction cooktop. The main living area is one that will impress all that view, from the fireplace to the three x cavity sliding doors with insect screen and electric blinds that helps incorporate indoor/outdoor living for those beautifully balmy Spring afternoons.
At the rear of the property is a covered timber deck and to the side is an area for a fire pit. The grassed area is perfect for the kids to play or to entertain, but low maintenance enough so you're not a slave to the gardens every weekend. Easy access to reserve at the rear of the property those that enjoy exercise related activities or relaxing walks along the footpath. If you're looking for a home with all the modern features you could ask for but still want a bit of uniqueness this property won't disappoint.
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Freshly painted inside & out
- New main bathroom, ensuit with dual shower head
- Oversized single 6.4m x 4.5m garage
- Garden shed
- Built in timber BBQ area with storage
- New colorbond roof
- Two separate toilets
- Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Electric skylight to bed 3
- Fully integrated dishwasher
- Electronically operated skylight with remote
- Stringybark hard timber flooring to all main living areas
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.